What the Bible Says about Spiritual Gifts
- Each believer is given at least one gift.
- (1 Corinthians 12:7)
- The Holy Spirit determines who receives which gifts.
- (1 Corinthians 12:11)
- Each gift is equally valuable. (1 Corinthians 12:21-26)
- We are to use our gifts to serve others for the benefit of the body. (Romans 12:6-8; Ephesians 4:12)
- We are commanded to use our gifts. (1 Peter 4:10)
- Exercising our gifts will help us develop spiritual maturity. (Ephesians 4:13)
Assess yourself and possibly allow two other Christ-followers (spouse, family member or friend) to assess you.
Spiritual Gifts Assessment Results
After you click the "Calculate" button, you will see a number by each spiritual gift. The highest scoring areas represent personal aptitude for gift-driven ministry.
|Service: 0||Prophesy: 0||Helps: 0||Discernment: 0|
|Evangelism: 0||Wisdom: 0||Encouragement: 0||Knowledge: 0|
|Giving: 0||Teaching: 0||Mercy: 0||Leadership: 0|
|Faith: 0||Hospitality: 0||Shepherding: 0||Administration: 0|
This PDF includes a definition of your spiritual gift, Bible references that talk about this spiritual gift, and also suggestions on how you can use your spiritual gift to serve the Lord and bless His church.
Take note of the top two or three spiritual gifts in which you scored highly. Pastor Adam and our other church leaders are available to help you grow by using your gifts for the Lord.